Online Reservations Coming in April for Summer 2023!
Jet Skis Paddle Boards Kayaks Canoes Pedal Boats
Cap'n Dave's Water Sports is Nashville's Top Outdoor Lake Adventures
Jet Ski & Paddle Sports Rentals available at Cap'n Daves Water Sports
Make your reservations Online or Call us at (615) 504-5352 to reserve your High Output Yamaha VX Waverunner at Percy Priest Lake!
Jet Ski Rental Rates
- $125 – 1 HOUR (Max TWO Riders)
- $240 – 2 HOURS (Max TWO Riders)
- $135 – 1 HOUR HOLIDAYS & HOLIDAY WEEKENDS
Rentals & Safety Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- Must be 21 Years Or Older To RENT, Must be 18 Years or Older to OPERATE with Valid Driver’s License
- Refundable Damage Deposit Of $500 Is Required
- Debit Or Credit Card Must Be Presented for Hold at the Time Of Rental. You Will Receive Your Card & Money Back When The Jet Ski Is Returned Undamaged
- Riders Combined Weight Must not Exceed 500 lbs.
- We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone Suspected of Intoxication or being under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Anyone Who Appears Unfit to Operate Our Equipment Will be Turned Away and Will NOT Be Issued a Refund.
Reserve a High Output Yamaha VX Waverunner for 1-2 Hours
Rent SUP, Kayaks at Percy Priest Lake Nashville, TN
Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Canoes and Pedal Boats available to rent at Percy Priest Lake from Cap'n Dave's Water Sports. Make your reservations Online or Call us at (615)504-5352 to reserve your Paddle Sports Adventure at Percy Priest Lake! Paddle Craft Rentals: Rent 3 Hours get the 4th Consecutive Hour Free!
Paddle Sports at Percy Priest Lake
Reserve SUP, Single or Double Kayaks, Canoes & Pedal boats.
Paddle Sports Online Reservations
Rates: Stand Up Paddle Boards, Single Kayaks
ALL PADDLE SPORTS: Rent 3 Hours get the 4th Consecutive Hour Free!
1 HOUR SUP, SINGLE KAYAK – $25 PER HOUR
HALF DAY SUP, SINGLE KAYAK RENTAL ( 4 HRS ) $75
Rates: Double Kayaks / Canoes / Pedal Boats
- DBL KAYAKS, CANOES, PEDAL BOATS 1 HOUR
– $30 PER HOUR
1/2 DAY DOUBLE KAYAKS, CANOES, PEDAL BOATS (4HRS)
– $90 4 HOURS
Rentals & Safety Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- Must be 18 or have a legal guardian present
- Riders Combined Weight Must not Exceed 400 lbs.
- All of our rentals include paddles, life jackets, and instructions.
- Overnight Canoe Camping Requires a Refundable Damage Deposit Of $100
- Promo for 3-4 consecutive hours only
- Debit or Credit card is required for hold during your paddle craft rental. You will be charged up to $100 if our equipment is damaged.
- Group Package Deals Available! Call to Inquire
Frequently Asked Questions at Cap'n Dave's Water Sports
You must have a valid Driver’s License and present it in person to rent or operate Jet Skis. You must be 21 years or older to rent and 18 years to operate. You must arrive 10-15 minutes prior to reservation time for training videos and Instruction. Additional information on all requirements on our Reservations page.
We require a refundable damage deposit of $500. You must present a credit or debit card upon arrival for your reservation. A $500 hold will be placed on the card and will be issued back to the card holder when the Jet Skis are returned without damage. In most cased the deposit is back in your account same day, but this can vary through your bank or card issuer.
Your jet ski Instructor will guide you on a walk around to assess the condition of the Jet Ski before, and after, your rental. You can rest assured you will not be charged for anyone else’s damage!
Children are permitted to ride on the back as long as they are tall enough to sit on the back seat and place their feet flat on the floorboard while securely holding onto the driver.
Jet Skis are $125 per hr, or $230 for two hours. An additional fee is charged on Holidays. See our reservations page for full details of rentals & terms.
The combined weight of the rider and driver must not exceed 500 pounds.
You must be 18 or have a guardian present to rent paddle craft.
No. But you will be responsible for any damages which incur during your rental for up to $100. A credit or Debit card is required for rentals.
The maximum combined weight for paddle craft must not exceed 400 pounds.
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. No refunds will be issued within 24 hours of your reservation, and you must speak to someone verbally to confirm your cancellation. Late arrivals and no shows will not be refunded. If you show up intoxicated or appear unfit to operate the watercraft it will result in loss of reservation and no refund will be issued. See Full Policy Below.
In case of inclement weather you will be given the option to reschedule or be issued a refund. See Full Policy Below
What To Know Before Reserving or Visiting CDWS
24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- Full Refund within 24 hours of Reservation. No refunds will be issued within 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
- Cancellations must be confirmed by CDWS staff verbally. Call 615-504-5352 to cancel or reschedule.
- Late arrivals and no shows will not be refunded. If you show up intoxicated or appear unfit to operate the watercraft it will result in loss of reservation and no refund will be issued
If Cap’n Dave’s Water Sports is unable to operate due to inclement weather, you will be given the choice to reschedule or receive a refund.
Where to Find Us:
- Cap’n Dave’s Water Sports is located on property at Nashville Shores Lakeside Resort
- Please be prepared to pay a mandatory parking fee of $12-$15
- To Locate Us, Drive Through the Main Entrance of The Water Park Gates, NOT THE MARINA. Cap’n Dave’s is located just around the curve, across from the TreeTop Adventure Park on your left.
Please Arrive 15 Minutes Early
Restrooms are not available at the dock. Please arrive prepared to begin upon arrival. We offer snacks including chips, water & Ice cream for sale at the ski shack. You must arrive at least 10-15 minutes early for your reservation. Please see cancellation policy and terms.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Combined Weight Of Driver And Passenger May Not Exceed 500 lbs on Jet Skis, or 400 pounds on Paddle Craft. All renters & operators Must Present a Valid Driver’s License and Be 21 Years Or Older To RENT Jet Skis. Must Present a Valid Driver’s License and be 18 Years or Older to OPERATE Jet Skis. Valid Driver’s License Per Renter & Driver Must be Presented in Person Upon Arrival. A Damage Deposit Of $500 Is Required To Be Paid By Debit Or With Credit Card Which Must Be Presented for Hold at the Time Of Rental. You Will Receive Your Card & Money Back When The Jet Ski Is Returned and Has Been Assessed for Damage. All Participants Must Arrive 15 Minutes Prior To Scheduled Time. Participants Must Be Physically and Mentally Capable Of Operating The Jet Skis. We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone Suspected of Being Intoxicated or Under The Influence.
Experience Nashville FlyBoard
The Ultimate Adventure in Water Sports and Nashville's Top Outdoor Activity is now more easily accessible through CDWS! We've brought the whole crew over to make sure you're getting the best services and best possible experiences on Percy Priest Lake that anyone has to offer. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and providing a truly unique and unforgettable experience.